Greatest Guitar Finish of All Time

• Thread starter Fenriswolf
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
I'm gonna go ahead and point out black guitars, because let's face it, black guitars with either EMG 81/85 or 60, or JB/59 walked so our guitars nowadays can run.

pHuEJWh-2294610862.jpg

Eerie Dess, I swear Jackson is the only company I shop based on finishes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Festivus

Reaction score
Given that this is all inevitably a matter of personal preference, this is a plan design for my custom build: half Keith Haring-inspired pattern, and half natural wood. I haven't decided yet on the type of wood but generally I like the contrast between a modern art-inspired color and something more restrained.

SigGuitar2.jpg

sell2792

Reaction score
Very few companies (if any) can beat Music Man’s sparkle finishes or the stuff Aristedes is putting out.

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
Holoflash, obviously.
dU6HlF8.jpg

This one done by a member here way back.

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
I named my buddy’s Horizon III “Bludolph” because of that color.

View attachment 135289

I know I’m partially colorblind and all, but that shit is purple. :lol:
Neither of the two I've purchased this year have been purple. I think some of the newer ones are more purple than they should be, but it's always been an indigo in some lights, purple in others color.

RevDrucifer

Reaction score
Neither of the two I've purchased this year have been purple. I think some of the newer ones are more purple than they should be, but it's always been an indigo in some lights, purple in others color.

I think this is a 2020 model, he’s had it for several years now. Great guitar, I just wish the neck were thicker.