Guitar World play through

• Thread starter xshreditupx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xshreditupx

tats+metal=life
Reaction score
While we were out on tour with The Acacia Strain, Within The Ruins, and Xibalba we made a play through for the song Do You See Him from our latest record "Hellbound". It was a pretty cool experience to be included on a site filled with so many players we respect, and we cant wait to make another one. check it out!

Exclusive Play-Through Video: Fit For An Autopsy

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
Very cool :metal:

Great blending of the two guitars parts and killer riffing. I'm gonna have to download that song for sure.

I get lost in the Ibanez model designations. Could you tell me the model of the surf green with pearl pick guard guitar in the play through video please. I know what the other is as I have so far been successful in resisting major gas for one lol. I like the extended scale [wish it was 27"] and any guitar with wenge is win with me.

Good luck and much success to your band :yesway:

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
Now that's great metal!!!

Congrats, very well deserved. Actually they should give you a whole issue, but that's probably asking too much of GW.
Anyways it's good of GW to help get the word out on high quality heavy groups.

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
That was pretty cool, I knew your band only by name until now, but these are some pretty badass riffs. I will check out the new album.

Oh, and dat AOW shirt. :metal:

xshreditupx

tats+metal=life
Reaction score
Very cool :metal:

Great blending of the two guitars parts and killer riffing. I'm gonna have to download that song for sure.

I get lost in the Ibanez model designations. Could you tell me the model of the surf green with pearl pick guard guitar in the play through video please. I know what the other is as I have so far been successful in resisting major gas for one lol. I like the extended scale [wish it was 27"] and any guitar with wenge is win with me.

Good luck and much success to your band :yesway:

Thanks for the good words! That guitar is a premium rg7 that was refinished by the lacs custom shop, they cut a pick guard and hooked it up. Basically if you bought a premium rg927bk you would have the same guitar minus paint and pick guard

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
That was awesome! I really gotta hand it to GW - they're finally paying attention to really good, contemporary stuff. That tune is killer. And if you'd have told me you were getting a refinish in surf green with a pearloid pickguard I'd have thought you were a lunatic, but MAN, that's hot!