Had a few seconds of British sun!

• Thread starter Dust_to_Dust
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dust_to_Dust

Mathew
Reaction score
I haven't taken any decent photos of this guitar in a few years now, and I saw the opportunity with some sunlights so here we go! This guitar usually annoys some of the purists, but here we go!

IMG-5941.jpg

IMG-5942.jpg

IMG-5943.jpg

IMG-5944.jpg

IMG-5945.jpg

IMG-5946.jpg

IMG-5947.jpg

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
Thanks bro! Hope you're doing well with all things considered!

Get one if you can dude! You might be able to find a decently priced one State side
I’m sure I could, but it would still be 2500+ most likely. I don’t have that kinda scratch at the moment (looking at houses).

Dust_to_Dust

Mathew
Reaction score
I’m sure I could, but it would still be 2500+ most likely. I don’t have that kinda scratch at the moment (looking at houses).
I know that feeling, I'm glad I got most of that out of my system before I was looking at houses

Wow, that must be the nicest Les Paul I ever seen. What is this white pearl finish?

Just the normal Alpine White dude!

WLJMTG

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That neck looks flippin awesome against the finished headstock. bet that plays like a dream too!

Dust_to_Dust

Mathew
Reaction score
That neck looks flippin awesome against the finished headstock. bet that plays like a dream too!

Oh definitely mate, the painted neck kept getting sticky, even after multiple matting with wire wool, so off it went!