Happy New Year! Finally released my EP, let me know what ya think!

shredder3386

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Hope your holidays were great! At the risk of invading your newsfeed with something a little self-serving (sorry in advance) just wanted to say I’ve finally released my EP! I’ve posted a few singles in the past, but would love your opinion of the whole work! A lot of blood, sweat, and tears went in to it, and I was lucky to work with some awesome guest musicians. Here’s the title track, and the rest can be found on my Bandcamp (below) or any major stream platform. Thanks for checking it out, would love some feedback! Most of it is the style of those early 2000-2005 metalcore bands I love so dearly (although the below track track is more hard rock orientated).

https://jeffsanna.bandcamp.com/releases

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Flemmigan

Snoofin' your gear
Reaction score
This is really high quality stuff! It's clear a ton of work went into it. I'm honestly pretty blown away by the level of detail at every level. The mix is really clear and lets everything breathe which is pretty impressive with such dense arrangements. I feel the early '00s metalcore vibe, but honestly this is much higher quality than just about anything from that era lol. I definitely feel inspired to riff after listening.
The guest appearances all work really well and contribute to the track rather than distracting from it, which is sometimes the case. Did Tim do the solo on track 2?
Incredible work, Jeff. Keep that shit coming.

shredder3386

Reaction score
This is really high quality stuff! It's clear a ton of work went into it. I'm honestly pretty blown away by the level of detail at every level. The mix is really clear and lets everything breathe which is pretty impressive with such dense arrangements. I feel the early '00s metalcore vibe, but honestly this is much higher quality than just about anything from that era lol. I definitely feel inspired to riff after listening.
The guest appearances all work really well and contribute to the track rather than distracting from it, which is sometimes the case. Did Tim do the solo on track 2?
Incredible work, Jeff. Keep that shit coming.

Wow thanks so much dude, that’s probably the nicest and most detailed feedback I’ve gotten so far so I REALLY appreciate it! I had this grand vision of blending older an metalcore style with updated production and way more orechestra/cinematic elements so it makes me happy to hear that you got what I was going for.

Tim did the second half of the solo in song 2 (right after the little melodic tail) and wrote the outro arpeggios as well. I was then tasked with the difficult job of trying to figure out what he was playing by ear and trying to harmonize it haha. Thanks again for checking it out and for the support man, let me know if you have a project or anything posted, I would love to check it out to return the favour!

justinjcm900

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Hope your holidays were great! At the risk of invading your newsfeed with something a little self-serving (sorry in advance) just wanted to say I’ve finally released my EP! I’ve posted a few singles in the past, but would love your opinion of the whole work! A lot of blood, sweat, and tears went in to it, and I was lucky to work with some awesome guest musicians. Here’s the title track, and the rest can be found on my Bandcamp (below) or any major stream platform. Thanks for checking it out, would love some feedback! Most of it is the style of those early 2000-2005 metalcore bands I love so dearly (although the below track track is more hard rock orientated).

https://jeffsanna.bandcamp.com/releases

Great work dude, really high quality stuff!