Hard Liquor that's good to mix with coffee?

• Thread starter All_¥our_Bass
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Trauty_MR

Beartrautcci
Reaction score
Jagertee! - its Austrian but it tastse fucking great in tea/coffee, really warms you up
images

Skanky

Reaction score
Definite thumbs up for Kaluah

Also, I haven't tried it in coffee, but Stoli Kaffka (Coffee-flavored vodka) is incredibly good.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dan

Reaction score
The tears of John 'bear'trucci. 1564% proof and you instantly become cured of any disease known to man.

Great in caramel mochas :lol:

Necky379

Reaction score
you guys really like whiskey in your coffee? i tried that awhile ago, me and my buddies woke up drunk and decided to keep going. mixed makers mark with our coffees and the results were horrible imo. maybe it was the hangover coming on, or the taste of vomit from the night before but it was not enjoyable at all. ended up just keeping them seperated.

Necky379

Reaction score
Single malt or blended whiskey + coffee = win

milk or no milk? i did it with black coffee+bourbon, my ratio was a little extreme too... i'll have to give it a shot with crown maybe.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
All_¥our_Bass;2227597 said:
I just tried this yesterday.
YUM!! :yum:

:coffee:

Noice. :) I actually haven't myself :lol: now I'm curious dammit

Cuda

Macross Music Maniac
Reaction score
Try some Wild Turkey American Honey. It's sweet and should liven up a cup of coffee. Great in Tea, iced or hot.

Also, they have Evan Williams Honey Blend now, it's like half the price, maybe a little less smoother than the Turkey.

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score
What I do, is start with two coffee cups. I fill one with coffee, and one with scotch. Something nice like Chivas Regal, then I take the cup with the coffee in it, and pour it down the sink, and finally, I drink the scotch.

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
What I do, is start with two coffee cups. I fill one with coffee, and one with scotch. Something nice like Chivas Regal, then I take the cup with the coffee in it, and pour it down the sink, and finally, I drink the scotch.
But you wasted good coffee!! :scream:

But this makes me wanna do a coffee/scotch 50/50 mix.