Harley Benton 8 String Jazzmaster - Andrew Baena Sig

• Thread starter lattjeful
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lattjeful

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool! Single EMG 81X in the bridge (and at the correct spot!), a nice seafoam green, and a roasted maple neck. It's a Harley Benton so it'll be like $2. Might grab one as a dumb riff stick.

thoughts-on-the-andrew-baena-sig-i-personally-love-it-v0-j3ebzjr7r6ad1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dayn

Reaction score
I'd never get it but I must appreciate such a simple (and comparatively cheap) instrument, an 8-string multiscale Jazzmaster no less, even being made and offered.

Robslalaina

Reaction score
Black body and headstock binding on the sfg are meh... Waiting to see more about the other one

gasolinedreams

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Andrew Baena's music or even really 8 strings, but I kind of want one of these if they're cheap enough.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
My only real concern about this would be a double thicc neck. I've played a few harley davidsons and their necks were always thiccer than I liked. One of them to be fair was about the cheapest guitar they offer and the neck must have been close to a full inch like a warmoth boat neck.

Have they slimmed down or are they still using tree branches?

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
That thing looks like an abomination. But I guess that is just par-for-the-course with Harley Benton after all since HB is a budget brand that makes guitars for $2, and all of their “endorsed artists” with signature models are YouTube “content creator” shitlords.

Last edited:

somethingsomething

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
For some reason the alignment of the bridge and pickup looks just slightly off to me and I can't deal with it.