Has anyone heard of/ purchased from this site?

• Thread starter Wolfos
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfos

Guitarded
Reaction score
Hey all,

I really try to stay away from social media stuff so I have none of it. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)

Anyway I found myself on Facebook on my wife's phone and stumbled upon this ad for a 'online music warehouse' that has quite the selection if guitars, some fairly expensive ones on sale for 90% basically.

Now I am not a fool, I realize that means it's fake, or they're probably cheap Chinese copies. I just don't see any wording indicating that they are clones. This website copies each manufacturer's description word for word.

Anyway, here is a link, I'm really curious if anyone has seen this or used it at all and what the end result was.

http://www.lrgog.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=48_95&products_id=6447

If it's real obviously I'll be making a few purchases soon... I see they have a few Ibanez prestige models listed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ArtHam

Reaction score
Yes. Stay away from that site. No direct experience with them but talked to a friend on another forum who said he ordered a guitar there and he received a really shoddy copy with a missing fret (I think he said Indonesian) and upon wanting to return it was told he couldn't because the site 'doesn't build the instruments but only procures them'. The very bad wording and immense amount of spelling errors on the site is another giveaway.

eggy in a bready

Reaction score
WcwJa6T.png

seems legit, op

Wolfos

Guitarded
Reaction score
Figures, I dont understand how they havent been sued though. There's no way they can legally use Ibanez stock photos for their products. And the description used is word for words Ibanez's prestige model wording for the one I looked at lol.

eggy in a bready

Reaction score
Figures, I dont understand how they havent been sued though. There's no way they can legally use Ibanez stock photos for their products. And the description used is word for words Ibanez's prestige model wording for the one I looked at lol.
there are no copyright laws in china