Head (Korn) using ESP now, getting LTD sig model

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

A-Branger

Reaction score
Hmm...it seems that it will be delayed.
Today I checked for availability and saw that my online shop will have it stock in september.

everything on the WMI has been delayed due to the CITES regulations on rosewood.

And even if this guitar doesnt have it, the problem is that as long as there is one slab of rosewood in a container, the whole thing would need paperwork to be cleared. This has caused delays in the factory to many brands, one for not having access to the containers that have wood, and second because they have a ton of guitars ready to ship that need the new paperwork to be cleared, which are taking storage space in the factory, limiting the amount of guitars that can be produced and shipped out.

Paperwork apparently takes 3 months to be cleared. So if the new regulations started in January, it should be by now when they finally have cleared the raw wood and the guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lindmann

SS.org Rectangular
Reaction score
Ah man..that sucks.
I was planning to order it now and I don't want to wait until september.
So I'm most likely gonna order the MH-1000ET instead.

A-Branger

Reaction score
I know the GAS is strong, but you can do it!! lol

Having a basic black gloss VS purple flame, I would take the purple and happy to wait for a much much much better looking guitar.

about EMG vs the Fishman, I cant tell. I guess the Fishmans are better? since all the hype about them, and dislike about EMGs in this forum lol

domsch1988

Reaction score
Why can't i have this as a 6 string... Evertune, Fishman... Sounds perfect. Are there other guitars with those two specs (halfway reasonable priced)?

seahawk29

Reaction score
Not the biggest Korn fan these days, although I grew up with the 1st 2 albums but its sooooo weird not seeing them both play Ibanez. Maybe its entrenched in my brain from looking thru ads in 90s Guitar World magazines, but the pointy-ness of the RG body just goes with their whole look/sound. At least the raw, heavy old stuff. Pretty nice looking guitar tho.

Lindmann

SS.org Rectangular
Reaction score
I know the GAS is strong, but you can do it!! lol
Already too late...I couldn't handle the pressure.
(The real reason is that the price for the MH-1000ET dropped to 999€, so I couldn't justify to wait several months and pay 200€ on top just to have basically the same guitar but in purple color and black hardware.)

for a much much much better looking guitar.
Since they ditched the binding, the guitar went from awesome-looking to average-looking for me. I really liked the binding the NAMM show model had.

about EMG vs the Fishman, I cant tell.
I can't tell either. But I love the EMG 81s so I had no hard feelings about forgetting the idea of trying the fishmans out.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Bump. Some pics

19621205_1471889839542361_7253654432573646246_o.jpg

19679333_1471889856209026_6586321076926003912_o.jpg

19787427_1471889852875693_7860888825145654735_o.jpg

A-Branger

Reaction score
man thats a beauty <3 <3 love the color of the top with the "black" hardware, which I wish was black and no "cosmo black" which always wears off. Also love the white binding neck/un-binding body

is the headstock matched to the body?

I also would swap the pickup selector with the tone knob. Its too far away for my taste

BearOnGuitar

Reaction score
man thats a beauty <3 <3 love the color of the top with the "black" hardware, which I wish was black and no "cosmo black" which always wears off. Also love the white binding neck/un-binding body

is the headstock matched to the body?

I also would swap the pickup selector with the tone knob. Its too far away for my taste

Yes, the headstock is matching and other than the Fishman pickups being black nickel, every other piece of hardware is in black finish.

Shoeless_jose

Reaction score
I like this since I much preferred Ken Susi's old sig model to his new all silver one, and this is fairly close to that. And an awesome finish too