Hello everyone!

• Thread starter Max7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Max7

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Super stoked Got my first seven string, Ibanez RG752MQFXS in transparent aqua blue. I am really happy with and it just plays like dream. It came with DiMarzio's PAF7's, which I'll probably swap for something with a little more output. IMG_20210919_132557.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Heretick

Nunc Stans Soldier
Reaction score
Man, I'm a real sucker for blue tops with maple fretboards. Congratulations and welcome!

Max7

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Blue pickups? :idea:

Looks awesome. Don't let my tacky suggestion ruin it. :)
Nah it's just some blue LED lighting in the background . I'm really loving this guitar, it makes me want to pick it up and play. Super smooth neck and the sustain is huge.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah it's just some blue LED lighting in the background . I'm really loving this guitar, it makes me want to pick it up and play. Super smooth neck and the sustain is huge.
Haha, yeah, I see that. I was talking about the replacement pickups, though. You can get them in different colours. But black or white would probably be the only pickups that wouldn't look tacky. IDK.

Max7

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Haha, yeah, I see that. I was talking about the replacement pickups, though. You can get them in different colours. But black or white would probably be the only pickups that wouldn't look tacky. IDK.
Ah yes pickup colour. Wasn't even considering what colour to go for . Always just had the plain black one's with nickel bolts.