Hello from Michigan

• Thread starter Kyle-Vick
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle-Vick

Also likes Jeeps and Motocross.
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kyle. I have been lurking around here for the past couple weeks and I feel it is time to join and introduce myself. I first got into guitars around 12 years ago, but life got busy, and I quit playing for the past 8 years or so. Mostly have been deep into motocross and building Jeeps. Now I have baby on the way, so its time to take a break from that stuff and do something more low key. That is when I decided to revive my love for music and guitars and I could not be happier. Over the past couple months I have been picking up a bunch of new gear. I have a Micro Terror and matching cab, OR15, and a EVH 5150III 50w. I bought a Peavey VK212 back in 2007 with graduation money but just traded that for a Fender USA made 4x12, SG System 2x12, and a reverb pedal. As for guitars, I have a Gibson Les Paul Studio I picked up as my first new guitar in 8 years, a 1998 MIM Fender Strat, and Epiphone Les Paul. I also recently bought a MIJ Ibanez RG520 off a forum member but off Reverb. I just shipped out an LTD EC400 I have had since 2008 or so in a trade for another forum members Ibanez RG7420. That will be my first 7 string. I am planning on selling my Epiphone Les Paul to a friend and am looking at getting either a LTD M1000 or MH1000 to replace my EC. I was also looking at the new PRS SE 24 models and was thinking about those as well. Pretty torn on weather to pick up a PRS SE 24, LTD, Iron Label 7 a forum member has for sale, or just wait and go with a used MII or an actual ESP Mirage. Anyways, i'm super indecisive, addicted to gear, and my name is Kyle.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Kyle!

:welcome:

I was also born in Michigan, and lived there for 25 years.

I hope you enjoy your Ibanez RG7420! That was always one of my favourite old seven strings. You also can't really go wrong with a real ESP.

Cheers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Have tons of extended family in Traverse City. It'd be the perfect place to live if the cost of living was lower and there were just a few more opportunities for jobs.

Kyle-Vick

Also likes Jeeps and Motocross.
Reaction score
Traverse is awesome, I live just south of there. I agree with you on the living costs and amount of jobs. I luckily live far enough away where its not bad. I ended up pulling the trigger on a MIJ Jackson DKMG to replace my LTD.