Hello from Oregon

• Thread starter 3bolt79
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

3bolt79

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
While I have made a few posts already, I figured I should probably introduce myself. My name is Scott, and I’m a retired Respiratory Therapist. I started my guitar journey in 1983. I have had some long periods of not playing while in the Air Force and while I was working. I also spent about five years studying classical guitar exclusively. I started back on electric at my son’s behest about 6 years ago.

When my son is home on breaks from the military, we play together. It’s a lot of fun for us. The last time I played publicly was at a bar jam with my son, about 3 years ago, the night before we went to see his uncle’s band. I haven’t played publicly since.

I currently have 19 guitars in various configurations, only one of which is a 7 string. My favorites are shredders, Ibanez and Kramer’s. If any of you guys are in the Eugene/Springfield area, hit me up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.