Hello, just checking in

• Thread starter UtterGimp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

UtterGimp

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I made a post in the 7 string thread about looking for a guitar, then noticed this thread and thought I should introduce myself. I used to play in bands years ago but had a long sabbatical from guitar where I travelled the world as a DJ/electronic music producer. I find that scene to be really corrupted and repellent nowadays, though, it's all about instagram inanity and "likes" as opposed to talent and it kinda pains me to look at what's going on with it. I started playing guitar again recently and have remembered how much fun it is and how helpful it is for my mental state (which, after years of touring, "could be better" :p). I like all kinds of music, more or less, but with regards to guitar stuff I'm mainly into metal and drone style stuff (ranging from stuff like Archspire to more mantric/drone stuff like Earth and Om, stuff like that). Anyway, pleased to make your acquaintance :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts