Hello SS.org!!! May I introduce to you POLARIZATION!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KoenDercksen

Quantum Realm
Reaction score
Thanks dude!

Is there an option of just downloading the EP? Since you guys don't ship to the Netherlands... I checked bandcamp but it seems like I can only order the package there as well.

Kamikaze7

Banned
Reaction score
WOW!!!:hbang::yesway::yesway::agreed::eek:

I agree with Hallic, get a hold of Tosin and go on tour with Animals... I just saw him at the guitar clinic in NYC and he's finishing up the new album as we speak. I think you guys would be AWESOME on tour together!!!

I also would like to be able to buy and download the album when you guys have it completed, so keep me in the loop as well. Also, thanks for the new inspiration and influence on my playing!!! Looking forward to hearing more and maybe seeing you guys live sometime!

Darknut

Reaction score
Who here has the balls to tell me music is really dead?

BIG OPINIONATED POST BASED OFF OF PERSONAL SUBJECTIVE OBERVATIONS DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY BLAHBLAHBLAHBLABHAHBHABHLBHL

Music isn't dead, but i really do think the rock star idol band format is. I don't see a band coming out that will truly captivate the world (popularity wise) like bands like the beatles, metallica, led zeppelin (etc.) did. Music is evolving too quickly for the world to digest completely, much less keep track of and idolize/obsess over. Not only that, but people have burned through most of the possibilities in mainstream genres, so new bands can only branch out by either fucking with rhythms and time signatures, or fucking with instruments by adding extra strings etc. just in order to make music that doesn't sound like other copyrighted material.

because of the internet, and websites like facebook myspace and youtube, people are connecting from all over the world and making music at much faster rates than they used to. Not only that, but you can find bands much easier because of the internet too, so now two bands can't exist with the same name, or sound, without having a bunch of people say they stole from eachother etc. which motivates people to be different (even though you end up getting horendously long names like "we butter the bread with butter" and shit) and people are basing their creations off of what is different rather than what resonates with peoples natural musical cravings (because if you try to write a song that naturally comes to you i guarantee a band has already wrote that same progression etc. you gotta tweak it rhythmically or melodically to be different) so we don't hear the same old stagnant shit all the time.

Basically, bands are popping up at a faster rate than before, and they are making shit that sounds really different and experiemental in an attempt to branch out which i think is great personally. (but you got your bands that play old style metal like the sword, so its not ALL experimental.) but yeah people can only flip through the plethra of new bands like tv channels for a few hours, remember the ones they like, put it on their mp3 player or w/e before having to go back to work or visit their girlfriends or take out the trash or some shit. The only way you can keep track of all of the bands is if you are in a band so music is your life, or if you are unemployed or something so you have no life. lol

I don't think music will ever die at the rate its going. Bands are all over the fucking place with so many new and different sounds, (but for classic music lovers there are bands like the sword etc.) So many albums, so many genres, and so many points of view in the lyrics and shit.

adrock

long ball larry!
Reaction score
just watched neon sky, and it is AMAZING. seriously, keep it up. and i'll be in touch with you soon ;)

mithologian

Reaction score
BIG OPINIONATED POST BASED OFF OF PERSONAL SUBJECTIVE OBERVATIONS DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY BLAHBLAHBLAHBLABHAHBHABHLBHL

Music isn't dead, but i really do think the rock star idol band format is. I don't see a band coming out that will truly captivate the world (popularity wise) like bands like the beatles, metallica, led zeppelin (etc.) did. Music is evolving too quickly for the world to digest completely, much less keep track of and idolize/obsess over. Not only that, but people have burned through most of the possibilities in mainstream genres, so new bands can only branch out by either fucking with rhythms and time signatures, or fucking with instruments by adding extra strings etc. just in order to make music that doesn't sound like other copyrighted material.

because of the internet, and websites like facebook myspace and youtube, people are connecting from all over the world and making music at much faster rates than they used to. Not only that, but you can find bands much easier because of the internet too, so now two bands can't exist with the same name, or sound, without having a bunch of people say they stole from eachother etc. which motivates people to be different (even though you end up getting horendously long names like "we butter the bread with butter" and shit) and people are basing their creations off of what is different rather than what resonates with peoples natural musical cravings (because if you try to write a song that naturally comes to you i guarantee a band has already wrote that same progression etc. you gotta tweak it rhythmically or melodically to be different) so we don't hear the same old stagnant shit all the time.

Basically, bands are popping up at a faster rate than before, and they are making shit that sounds really different and experiemental in an attempt to branch out which i think is great personally. (but you got your bands that play old style metal like the sword, so its not ALL experimental.) but yeah people can only flip through the plethra of new bands like tv channels for a few hours, remember the ones they like, put it on their mp3 player or w/e before having to go back to work or visit their girlfriends or take out the trash or some shit. The only way you can keep track of all of the bands is if you are in a band so music is your life, or if you are unemployed or something so you have no life. lol

I don't think music will ever die at the rate its going. Bands are all over the fucking place with so many new and different sounds, (but for classic music lovers there are bands like the sword etc.) So many albums, so many genres, and so many points of view in the lyrics and shit.

Touchee.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Very awesome stuff man! Some serious Fred Astaire quality tapping in the live performance.

Darknut

Reaction score

you were right to a degree though. music has less entertainment value as far as smoke and mirrors goes. With bands like metallica, the music was half the magic. the music was good, but the band and the energy made it something memorable, and captivating. music and obsession have kind of parted ways in that sense, and people focus more on how good the band actually is rather than how awesome the pyrotechnics are. but im probably wrong about all this. i havent seen that much of the music scene tbh and the magic still might be there lurking around where i cant see it. hiding from the likes of justin beiber fans and such, deep in the mosh pit where only the ones who shed blood and tears for the bands they love can feel it.. lol :lol:

Reaction score
Thanks you guys so much for all the positive feedback!!! Im so sorry our EP isn't available everywhere!! But we are coming out with a Full Length album in june called 'Chasing The Light' and it'll have these tracks and more and will be available everywhere!! Here's a preview for guys!!! Cheers!!