Hello

• Thread starter Granola
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Granola

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I currently have a Schecter Blackjack C1 and a Yamaha PAC612.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome.
What kinds of music and guitars do you like?

Granola

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm mainly into Japanese Rock and 80s Rock (One OK Rock, and Blue Murder are two of my favorite bands).
As for the types of guitars I like, I love ESP guitars, especially the Japanese only stuff like the Forest-GT. I'm also a fan of boutique-style guitars that are offered by companies like Suhr and Schecter Japan.

Alberto7

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm mainly into Japanese Rock and 80s Rock (One OK Rock, and Blue Murder are two of my favorite bands).
As for the types of guitars I like, I love ESP guitars, especially the Japanese only stuff like the Forest-GT. I'm also a fan of boutique-style guitars that are offered by companies like Suhr and Schecter Japan.
Sweet, I think you'll find quite a few users here that'll share those interests :) welcome again!

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I eat little pieces of granola like you for breakfast! (literally, I had granola for breakfast today, it was pretty good)

Anyway, welcome!

Alberto7

Contributor
Reaction score
This is what I thought about when I see Granola: (been reading the Dragon Ball Super manga recently)
Granolah_Colored_Full.png

Excuse the nerd!

Alberto7

Contributor
Reaction score
Lmao, I did name my account after him. Nice to see another Dragon Ball fan
Hell yeah! Been a lifelong fan. Never bothered to read the manga past where the TV show ended, but Toriyama's passing was the push I needed to finish Super's story.