Help dating a JP

• Thread starter r3tr0sp3ct1v3
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hmmm. Assuming stock pickups, it's at least a 2009. I believe they offered the combo of Silver Sparkle and unloaded (no shields, piezo, or matching headstock) through 2015 or so.

r3tr0sp3ct1v3

Reaction score
Hmmm. Assuming stock pickups, it's at least a 2009. I believe they offered the combo of Silver Sparkle and unloaded (no shields, piezo, or matching headstock) through 2015 or so.
So sayiing I can get this for 1200. Is that a good deal? I plan to have it refinished in rainbow sparkle through GMW

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So sayiing I can get this for 1200. Is that a good deal? I plan to have it refinished in rainbow sparkle through GMW

I'd say it's a solid price, especially for the color, even if you are refinishing it.

You used to be able to grab these new for ~$1200 some years ago, but they don't really offer unloaded anymore.

Depending on condition I'd say any JP under $1500 is a good deal.

Lax

Reaction score
I checked if that serial number has been asked in the music man dates topic on the official forum but no.
I agree on the given infos :)

sharedEQ

Reaction score
Help dating a JP?

Well, they like money and status. If you really want to date a JP, then being a doctor is a safe bet.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
If you really want to date a JP, then being a doctor is a safe bet.
DrZ-logo-270.png

:)

Sorry again for derailing an otherwise helpful thread. :lol:

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
What? Nothing about what I posted in this thread is bullying. :lol: I get that you don't seem to like me but that's a huge stretch.