Help with talking to barber?

• Thread starter Veldar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
Hey SSO, so I look like this (sorry about the bad quality)
qrJndBS.jpg

Anyway I had long hair for 3 years and cur if off about a year ago now its getting long again and I want it cut similar to Dan's hair (below), however I have no idea what terms to use to demonstrate it, as in is is short or medium, what is textured in hair terms mean? All that fun junk.

TesseracT-Band-Photo-Newest-2014-Lineup-600x300.jpg

Cheers, Sam.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Deadnightshade

U gonna eat that?
Reaction score
Show him the pic... If you don't want to be perceived as a fanboy, crop the other members first :lol:

toiletstand

/\'...'/\
Reaction score
yeah just show the barber or hairstylist the pic so they can get an idea of the length and stuff. be clear about how you want the side burns and the shape of the back.

if you want to style it like that just get a pomade to shape style it. use something with a light to meidum hold and it should only take a very small dab.

also:

http://menshair.about.com/od/yoursalonvisit/a/barberorstylist.htm

good luck dude. dont be afraid to ask questions and show picture to who you go with the more they know the better! :)

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I was going to show him the picture I was just worried that it didn't show the back and I don't know how it should look to go with the shorter hair.