Hey All, We're a band from New Jersey!

• Thread starter Soul_Debt_NJ
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Soul_Debt_NJ

New Single TYRANT, now streaming
Reaction score
Whatsup everyone, we're very excited to be here and start chatting with you all. We are a band called Soul Debt from New Jersey; if you call us deathcore, you'd be right, if you call us death metal, you would also be right. Imagine a bass player that worships 90s death metal, a deathcore vocalist, a tech death guitarist, and a drummer who's style can be considered a meshing of Chris Adler and Dave Lombardo all came together to form a band, and you have us! We're eager to show you our new album once it comes out later this year, but even if you don't care to check out our music (or see us play live), hits us up here and let's have some fun conversation \m/!!

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Ah, crap, came here expecting Bon Jovi.

JK, lol. Welcome! You have any clips or anything where we can hear your stuff? And feel free to share your rig and guitars. And did you guys record this album yourselves?

Soul_Debt_NJ

New Single TYRANT, now streaming
Reaction score
Ah, crap, came here expecting Bon Jovi.

JK, lol. Welcome! You have any clips or anything where we can hear your stuff? And feel free to share your rig and guitars. And did you guys record this album yourselves?
hahaha my Mom loves Bon Jovi and I've had to play some of their songs during my previous classic rock bands. As a matter of fact we have our first single for the album out, and the second one is coming out a week from Saturday, so here is the link for that:

We're also on Spotify, Apple Music, and Tidal. We have another full length that we still plan on performing material from, but we want to get some of the songs reduced with our new vocalist (whom will be on our second release). We recorded the songs ourselves, got instrumental mixing done by Centurion Studios in the U.K. & vocal mixing/mastering done by Apex Audio in Canada.

And oh boy....I can't wait to start posting gear pics (depending on the venue, ride-sharing situation, and the type of crowd, I'll either use an Axe FX for bass, or just go full Mortician and use a Marshall MG I got for free....but that's for future postings) ;). Thanks for the warm welcome, plenty more fun to be had here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.