Hi from Australia!

Orgalmer

Chuggasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Hey guys, what's up?

I've been playing guitar and bass for about six years, I've been meaning to get onto this web page and say hello to the awesome 7 (and 8) string community for some time now. Guess it's never too late, right?

Anyway, I'm from Melbourne, AU and I play in a band called Incursions. If you like heavydjenty stuff, you might like it.

My early music career was spent playing functions and pub shows in my uni band as well as playing bass in this other death metal/core band Empty the Throne. We did some cool shows, supported a UK band at one point, etc. Apparently ETT has a big following in Austria (because someone couldn't spell Australia?) so if you've heard of us let me know, I always get a kick out of that.

I own a 6 string Ibanez BTB776 and an Agile Intrepid Pro 828 with various cabs and head units, I probably know more about bass gear than guitar though.

Anyway I'm not sure what else to write, but I'm super friendly. Feel free to ask dumb questions, or say hi, I'll say hi back! How good is that?

Empty the Throne link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43735367/Empty the Throne.zip

Incursions EP link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43735367/Incursions EP 2013.zip

Kal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xardoniak

Reaction score
is this you guys? If it is I'm pumped for the EP I'm downloading. What do you play in the band?

Welcome to the forum man!

Orgalmer

Chuggasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Hey Xardoniak, yeah that's us, mainly because I remember you subscribing to our page. I'm stoked that you like it, thanks!

I'll probably end up doing vocals live but I recorded all this myself at home. We should have some new tracks coming in the next couple of months, if you keep an eye on our FB or Youtube you'll hear about it.

What about yourself, do you have anything going at the moment?