Hi I'm Jysan

• Thread starter Jysan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, welcome man. I'm not sure where Neah Bay is from the Seattle/Tacoma area, but we should meet up at a show & have a brew. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Shannon said:
Well, welcome man. I'm not sure where Neah Bay is from the Seattle/Tacoma area, but we should meet up at a show & have a brew. :)

[warning]

This is a bad idea. I've "met up" with Shannon before. No good can come of this.

[/warning]

How long ago was that, Shannon? Fuck, has it been like 7 years? Actually, that was a kick. I need to get over there some weekend.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Jysan said:
Hello. My name is Isan Huggard. My nickname is Jysan for some reason that I don't really remember. I live in Neah Bay, Washington but I'm moving to Seattle soon. I'm mostly Scottish and Nordic...you can tell because I stand a little over 6'5" with shoes and look pissed off ; )...I coudln't really say who my influences are because my playing style is entirely different than what I listen to (In Flames freak who plays american death metal....yep). well thats about it I suppose.

we have spake previously. Welcome aboard, good to have you here! :metal:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Ken Burtch said:
How long ago was that, Shannon? Fuck, has it been like 7 years? Actually, that was a kick. I need to get over there some weekend.
7 years at least. We do need to hang out again soon. My guest room has you covered. :hbang:

Jysan

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I'd like that man. I hear that the seattle metal scene is kind of stale these days? It's up to guys like us to make seattle the new metal hub...or something. Right now I live about 4.5 hours away from Seattle...but as I said I'm moving into north seattle (UW area) in early september.

satanicmind said:
You haven't seen my profile pic have you? :lol:
That's a beautiful pic man...in a completely heterosexual way...yeah...I'm actually not really sure what cultures I am really from on my dad's side because his grandparents immigration documents are obviously off. They say Irish...but Huggard is a Finish name so...from what I know, my Mom is half scottish and the rest is mixed with her. Then my dad is also half scottish..his mother was 100%...and the other half is either Danish or Norweigan. I did some research on where the Huggards came from and what I found was that they all...literally all!...come from a small town in northern Ireland. I'm guessing it was a nordic village because he and his siter look very, very nordic! Both of them have light-blonde, almost white hair. I have black shaggy hair though, probably from my mom...well sorry for the long post...I'm sitting here bored as hell in pre-calculus. talk to you guys later.

Isan

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
Scotland and Ireland were raped and pillaged by the Vikings and Normans who in turn had raped and pillaged their way across Europe. You could be a mixture of Spanish/Italian/Scandinavian etc. Those guys really knew how to mix up the gene pool! Oh yeah ... Welcome!

Jysan

Banned
Reaction score
exactly..except my dad is like a cookie cutter norweigan bastard! hes their average height..has a huge smile and two/four sized teeth, exteremely light hair, scruffy beard...crap like that.