Hiatus broken! (SSD4, BIAS, Logic)

• Thread starter ooidort
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kprusky

Reaction score
Drums are aggressive and punch through. The bass guitar mixes well with the kick and mids of the guitar. Damn, those vocals really flesh over everything nicely. Great job on the mix, and the song itself, dude. Really heavy and you can hear all the elements clearly(loving the leads). If I had one critique, it might be the have the OH track a little less up front. But that is more of a personal preference, cause the sound of the OH itself is fantastic.

Honestly can't wait to hear more, keep it up! Cheers

ooidort

Reaction score
Drums are aggressive and punch through. The bass guitar mixes well with the kick and mids of the guitar. Damn, those vocals really flesh over everything nicely. Great job on the mix, and the song itself, dude. Really heavy and you can hear all the elements clearly(loving the leads). If I had one critique, it might be the have the OH track a little less up front. But that is more of a personal preference, cause the sound of the OH itself is fantastic.

Honestly can't wait to hear more, keep it up! Cheers

Thank you for your feedback! To be honest, I wasn't quite sure about the overheads either, will have to see if it makes a huge difference if I take them back a notch.

ddtonfire

Reaction score
I think the "Take a step back and see..." parts would sound epic with some spread-out doubling vocals sitting in the back. It's a great part, just sounds a little to small and needs some emphasis. Everything else is awesome!