Hipshot locking open Black tuner (x1) - EU

• Thread starter Necromagnon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Necromagnon

Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm posting here, it might interest some people. After changing the configuration of the headstock for the Soloist I'm building for my buddy, I have a left (bass) side Hipshot locking tuner I won't use, and I miss one on the treble side (we've switch from 3+3 Jackson to 2+4 Caparison). If someone is interested to trade.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 1 Hipshot open-gear locking tuner left (bass) position, standard height (non-staggered)
Modifications (if any):
none
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
none
Location (City,State or City,Country):
Lyon, France, EU
International OK? :
yes, sure
Contact Info (No Phone #s):
pm here, it should be enough. :)
References (eBay or other forum userid):
none (you can find me on the french forum LUTHERIE AMATEUR • Page d )
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
I'd prefer to trade it for a right (treble) side tuner as I miss one and don't really want to order in the US for one tuner...
Pictures:

4ftt.jpg

The tuner has never been used and is still in it's plastique bag, with screw and nut, off course. If trade, we can just send each other the tuner, it will prevent any loss of those small pieces.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stuglue

Reaction score
How much to sell and ship to UK? I have a lefty 7 string and would like to buy this then i'll buy a set of 6 later