:holy: emoticon is down...

• Thread starter Xaios
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
...and I think I know why. The name of the file is holyshit.gif. The word filter is probably getting to the url before it can be parsed into an image element.

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
Why the fvck did they start censoring everything anyway? Did they think the forum was gonna go mainstream and make millions or something? Censorship just ruins things

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
There is a 0% this gets fixed :lol:

I figured as much. But hey, why pass on an opportunity to make a fuss, right? :lol:

Why the fvck did they start censoring everything anyway? Did they think the forum was gonna go mainstream and make millions or something? Censorship just ruins things

Certain major advertising providers won't allow adverts on sites that have profanity. Considering Alex bought the site in 2008 so that he could make money off it, having it in a state where it can't make money obviously isn't an option, regardless of how we feel about it.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Just use :hsevil: :greatkat: or
holy.gif