hosting from my own files.

• Thread starter pondman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
Why is it so difficult to post pictures from my own computer files ?
I don't have the same probs with any other forums.

Matt08642

Reaction score

The best way I've found is to screenshot the picture (On Windows I use windows key + shift + s, or you can open the snipping tool from the start menu) and then paste that in your post. Ends up adding it as an embedded attachment vs hotlinking to another host.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
When I was in a working band with a website, I hosted my forum images there. When my band stopped playing, I migrated everything over to a free google sites domain, so the photo links were mostly broken, but I was still able to upload a modest amount of new photos.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
What is it with Facebook ? I loaded pics from my own pics on FB to here a few months ago and noticed they don't show on here anymore :spock:

Reaction score
You probably have to downsize them before posting...? With the old version, I think there was a total size limit per user, I don't know if it still stands now...