Hottest Athlete Named

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
That's even worse :lol: Now she not only doesn't actually put in much physical effort, but she doesn't even have to turn, or do it for long periods of time :lol:

If you're driving something with a motor, you're not an athlete.

i like to think of auto racing as an "exhibition" and not really a sport. sure, it takes skill to do it, but my job takes skill, and i'm no athlete :agreed:

Shit... I never heard of her, but damn. She wins already. :lust:

520429137_bf1b6a053f.jpg

two words: Mahogany Goddess.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
i like to think of auto racing as an "exhibition" and not really a sport. sure, it takes skill to do it, but my job takes skill, and i'm no athlete :agreed:

It takes a lot more than skill. It takes incredible stamina, endurance, concentration and tolerance. Ask any of the F1 gusy if they are athletes. Golf is WAY less of a sport than real auto racing.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
wow I remember when that blond "thing" first came on the female bodybuilding scene like 10 years ago.
she actually used to be kind of cute, and she looked alot more feminine
back then.
Must be eating roids for breakfast every day.
daaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
It takes a lot more than skill. It takes incredible stamina, endurance, concentration and tolerance. Ask any of the F1 gusy if they are athletes. Golf is WAY less of a sport than real auto racing.
definitely, it gets up to ridiculous temperatures in those things

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
That bodybuilding she-male thing scares my testicles up into my chest. Jesus Christ I wouldn't tap that with Bob's dick. :D

Allison Stokke is indeed a cutie but I seem to remember her family had to threaten legal action because she was being borderline stalked. Her pic got out on the web and then people got obsessed and it was kind of downhill from there.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
definitely, it gets up to ridiculous temperatures in those things

Not to mention the beating you take from the ride itself. If you've never driven a race-tuned vehicle, you have no idea how brutal it actually is.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Eric's rules for what is a sport and what isn't.

Sports must have scores. You must be able to accumulate points or goals. If it is judged and based on opinion it's not a sport. This eliminates nonsense like gymnastics and figure skating.

You must be at least a small bit athletic to excel in it. Sports that allow for fat lazy slobs to be ok and even get to be pros are false. There goes golf and bowling.

Sports dominated by sissy lame ass rich white college boys are beyond false. This gets rid of nonsense like fencing and water polo.

Beating the shit out of someone is not a sport. If it were drunken Irishmen would be the greatest atheletes in the world. So say bye bye to MMA and boxing.

Doing everyday activities really fast or for really long periods of time is not a sport. If it were teenagers that masturbate 12 hours a day would be Olympic athletes. So bicycle racing and auto racing are not sports.

Risking your life is not a sport. So all that extreme bullshit takes a hike.

Fishing and hunting are not sports because the animals that get caught and/or shot have no idea a competetion is taking place.

Poker is not a sport. Fod God's sake get this shit off of ESPN now. It's a card game and any lucky bastard can excel at it. So it's not a sport.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Not to mention the beating you take from the ride itself. If you've never driven a race-tuned vehicle, you have no idea how brutal it actually is.

For a second there i thought you were talking about the body builder chick on the previous page :lol:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Beating the shit out of someone is not a sport. If it were drunken Irishmen would be the greatest atheletes in the world. So say bye bye to MMA and boxing.

So football, too? i mean, they just run into each other, right? And pat each other on the ass? Is ass touching a sport?