How much could I sell my Peavey 5150 for?

• Thread starter Trivium KN
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

josh pelican

Banned
Reaction score
Only if you eat a piece of pizza out of my ass, are you fucking kidding me this amp is one of the greatest metal amps ever made :realmad: (with really really good tubes). Asking $200 is a joke! :lol:

:shred::shred::shred:

Well, I was joking, but if you're serious about $200 and ass pizza...:lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Trivium KN

KILL
Reaction score
i also tire of people thinking cus they gave their amp a whole retube over haul we should pay a premium for it. your choice to put new tubes in it should have no consequence on the price, or atleast give the person the option of getting it with the old tubes if you have them and they still work

Wow your an idiot!:squint:

scottro202

I'm walkin' here!!!
Reaction score
wow, power hungry much? a ban for calling someone an idiot? all the mods here are fucking internet tough guys.

also, inb4b

Well, when you're asking people for advice, it's usually not a good idea to call someone an idiot. They usually won't give you good advice then :lol:

And to stay on topic, Around $500 like has been said. A little more with newer tubes/better condition. also, you can get away with charging more if you include a footswitch.

SpiritCrusher86

Plays 6-Strings
Reaction score
Well, when you're asking people for advice, it's usually not a good idea to call someone an idiot. They usually won't give you good advice then :lol:

And to stay on topic, Around $500 like has been said. A little more with newer tubes/better condition. also, you can get away with charging more if you include a footswitch.
yes, i agree, but a ban for that? i'm sorry, but that just depicts you as a power hungry douche looking for every little thing that could be used for a ban... but that's just my opinion, whatever.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
wow, power hungry much? a ban for calling someone an idiot? all the mods here are fucking internet tough guys.

also, inb4b

And you can enjoy your month off. :fawk:

The fact I have to enforce "no name calling" on here is pathetic. It's been part of the rules for years. :rolleyes:

If I was power hungry I'd call you names, ban you, and then give you a hilarious new avatar........

Status
Not open for further replies.