How much to pay for H-307?

• Thread starter PyramidSmasher
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay a penny over $300, and maybe even less. I've seen various LTD 7s from years passed go for very little on CL.

maximummetal288

Reaction score
I wouldn't pay a penny over $300, and maybe even less. I've seen various LTD 7s from years passed go for very little on CL.

The ones that are super cheap on CL get snatched up right away though, which indicates to me that the seller probably listed for less than it is worth. If you can find an H-307 for $300 get it, that is a really good deal. I've owned two of them and each one cost around $450. They are really great guitars and depending on the condition and if the pickups are upgraded I would pay around $500.

An H-207 on the other hand, I wouldn't spend more than $250/300 on one of those...

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
How would it compare to owning an Agile Septor 727?

I have a green H-307. I might sell it eventually here but I want to try out some EMG X series in it before I sell it. Its a very solid guitar. Sounds mean and deep with the mahogany neck thru mahogany. Equivalent to a Schecter Hellraiser but different scale length and smaller frets. They certainly look appealing. Ive only briefly held and played an Agile. Id bet the H-307 is a better built guitar than Agile but Agile is 27". One sold recently on ebay for $450 and a 18V one with an 81-7 and 707 pickups sold for I think $850 last year if i do remember correctly.

Latest posts