Howdy

• Thread starter hidrozoo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hidrozoo

It's just a phase
Reaction score
Hi,

Been lurking in the unknown for a while. Thought I'd join to open the zillionth thread about EQ's and tones.

Quick background: Played guitar for a few years before switching to drums. Then I stopped playing music altogether. After a 10 year hiatus I picked up my guitar again (blame Covid lockdowns) and damn I'm having so much fun.

Definitely not an expert musician although pretty versed about sound/production. Currently screwing around with different genres and doing some fretboard gymnastics.

Thank y'all in retrospect for all the helpful threads :)

Cheers,
S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi! :wavey:

Do you still play drums?

I bang on the drums. I wouldn't say that I play them. I will say, though, that I have gotten very good at annoying my neighbours.

I've been banging on guitar string without properly playing them for a long time, too. I've learned a lot of things on this forum. I hope you get something positive out of your stay here, too.

hidrozoo

It's just a phase
Reaction score
Thanks!

Hi! :wavey:

Do you still play drums?

Nah, not really but I wish I could. I was never a proficient drummer anyway.

It's all about weird chords and keeping up with a metronome at the moment. When I was starting I couldn't care less about theory or exercises, now my approach is way more brainy and, lets be honest, rewarding.