I am a bERnt potato.

• Thread starter brutalwizard
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
Seemed like a better title then heres a new song or something.

The discussion im most interested in, is how neat is it that you can just throw a couple presets on dial in a bus compressor and get pretty usable results? i literally retracked/mixed in like 30 mins.

marcwormjim

Reaction score
I’m not much for the chug-chugga or blargNEKNEK music, but this guy needs to be the new Misha we elevate to represent the community. If only for the “bernt potato” title.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
I’m not much for the chug-chugga or blargNEKNEK music, but this guy needs to be the new Misha we elevate to represent the community. If only for the “bernt potato” title.

My life is a joke, my music is generic garbo, and i have nothing to offer SSO that there isn't a million of.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

billinder33

Reaction score
My life is a joke, my music is generic garbo, and i have nothing to offer SSO that there isn't a million of.

If you're having fun, that's all that matters.

Love that Ibby too. I've seen pics of that model in ads, and was sort of like 'meh', but that's the first time I've seen an actual video of one. It really is a great looking guitar.... makes me want one!!

Latest posts