I am no longer in Traces

Progmaster X

Reaction score
noyphh.jpg

Hey! This dude looks like Roger Lahr! The ex Ugly Kid Joe guitarist who left the band six months after the first ep! :lol:

Seriously though, Sorry to hear things didn't work out man! Good luck on your future musical project's! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ckackley

Reaction score
Sorry for the split, but bravo on being so damned cool. A lot of guys would be on here flaming the shit out of their formor band, but you sir are awesome. Profesional all the way. :)

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Didn't see these posts before...

I've always associated you with Traces, but a decision like this is always a bold and stern statement.

All the best to you Dave, and I know you won't stay offstage for too long. :metal:

Thankyou man, it might be a while before I hit the stage again, but that won't stop me from writing and kicking ass twice as hard once I'm back on it (the stage that is)

:cool:

That sucks to hear, Dave. But, I'm excited to hear what you have in store for us with your own material. :)

So am I! I'm really digging some of the stuff I've churned out recently, it's not as epic as Traces is but it's just as heavy, if not more so!

It seems like the right decision for both sides from your writing...so, "congrats" or something. :lol:

Seriously - its often better to aprt ways, than to force each other to go on, and in the end everything breaks up because everyone is just fighting each other. Clear split, no bullshit, no bitching = perfect.

Good luck for upcoming projects Dave, i'm sure they will rock!

Thanks Peter! I'm guessing my (ex) bass player never did give that guy your demo :lol:

Thanks for the support guys, much appreciated.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Sometimes leaving a band has more of a cathartic effect than that of causing us to be angry or depressed at the situation, and the whole thing seems to be more of the first in your case, which is quite positive. Feel free to drop me a line if you want to have some collab or just want my quirky chops or something. :)

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I just want everyone to know, I've now spoken to each member of Traces and there's no bad blood, I can now say this was an amicable split.

Over the weekend apart from writing for my new project, I taught the new guy some of the riffs, he's been working hard on getting the songs down so I hope he pulls it off.

I've also heard two of the new songs recorded and they are fucking crushing! The album is going to rip your heads off.