I can't stop laughing at this.....lol

• Thread starter flexkill
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
b6i7iKe.gif

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Weird how the first guy's response to getting hit was to plank. :lol:

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
Weird how the first guy's response to getting hit was to plank. :lol:

That's actually pretty common when mofos get knocked the .... out. There's a video (probably several actually) where two guys get a one hit KO and they both stiffen up like that.

I found that pipe/whatever the .... flying out of the second guys face was the funniest thing about the gif. When shoes/hats/anything gets launched it always warrants a chuckle from me.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Yeah that stiffening up is a biological response when there's enough blunt force trauma. Any fans of boxing or MMA will recognize it immediately as it means they're done for. The brain shuts down the body in an attempt to prevent further damage.

Also, it looks like the second guy was smoking a cigarette and it got knocked out of the way. If you look to the bottom left after he gets hit, you'll see an ember spark up.

downburst82

Reaction score
The first guy was expecting the right and got the left, second guy was watching for the left and got the right! :lol:

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
Found the video haha. One guy actually takes two punches from that dude and doesn't go down!:eek: :lol:

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
lol...this needs to be re-titled "the offical sso - ppl getting knock out meme/vid thread"

i wanna see moarrrr!!!