I could not believe what i saw last night.

• Thread starter cwhitey2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
I hate Hardcore dancing/moshing and the retards flinging their arms out of socket. If you know someone who does this.. please convince them its retarded.
CONVINCE AND CONVERT
lol
image.gif

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I hate Hardcore dancing/moshing and the retards flinging their arms out of socket. If you know someone who does this.. please convince them its retarded.
CONVINCE AND CONVERT
lol
image.gif

Thankfully I don't know Anyone who does it. I would alienate them.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
:yesway:

Fuckin' Lamb Of God and their stupid "wall of death" bullshit :noplease:
Not sure if you are aware that this "wall of death" is not exclusive to just lamb of god. I've seen more than a few bands do this.

Bungle

Sir Roger Moore, KBE
Reaction score
Not sure if you are aware that this "wall of death" is not exclusive to just lamb of god. I've seen more than a few bands do this.
Oh, I was not aware of this. I just read it in an interview with them a couple of years ago in Guitar World or something.

Cyanide Assassin

play me some metal!!
Reaction score
last time i went to a local show(freinds band playing) as blood runs black was playing and as soon as they started playing my fears have become phobias, some kid started swinging his arms and hit my girlfriend in the face. i got pissed, kick him in the stomach and walked away from the damn scene kid. about 10 minutes later the same d-bag pushed my girl into the middle of the pit, where she had gotten knocked down. the little fucker ran from me and once i helped my girl up she went up to him and knocked his ass out. he had to be like 5'6 maybe 120 soaking wet. shes about 5'5 and 135, and im 6'3 280. the little fucker kept pushing it but didnt mess with us anymore after she cold cocked his ass.

EliNoPants

Reaction score
i used to be the founder of a myspace group called the Wall of Death Crew, our entire purpose was to make sure that stupid shit didn't happen in the pit, if someone was being an asshole, they'd get get Walled by a buncha people wearing pink shirts, and boy wouldn't that just be pussy looking, huh, tough guy?

that said, i still think moshing/dancing is retarded

Andii

Reaction score
Western NC in a secret lair high on the mountain
I went to a place in Charleston SC called the Oasis to see After the Burial, Veil of mya and some HXC band was playing too. Show was stopped during ATB's set from people fighting.

A bunch of people were there just so they could run around and punch people in the head. The venue didn't do anything to resolve the problem, but instead just stopped the show. I'm never going to another show where a HXC act is present and I'm never going back to the Oasis.

That's my stupid HXC scene bullshit story.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Oh, I was not aware of this. I just read it in an interview with them a couple of years ago in Guitar World or something.

Devildriver actually attempted a world record on the biggest wall of death at Download 2009. Many bands do it. They aren't vicious, they're just intimidating because of their size. People tend to be just as respectful in them as a normal mosh. As for LOG, they are a good live band I believe they keep the audience under wraps pretty well. It tends to be core bands that tend to be in it for the 'glory' and don't really care.

Imo the mosh pit is a good enough release for any tension you have without getting violent. The amount of times I've made temporary friends in them is great. You fall down or fall into someone and they help you, and you're both having a good time appreciating the music and the atmosphere. You share a moment at a show that is just as positive and moving as the music itself. If some of these fuckheads could appreciate that, they might have a better time. Imo the security gaurds should throw anyone out who does that, and ban them permanently from the venue. Don't take shit.

Imalwayscold

Is actually warm
Reaction score
Vampiregenocide, it wasn't a wall of death it was a circle pit. Plus the one at download 2007 was alot bigger ;)

Back on the topic of the "LOG and Slayer" redneck" types moshing, there is a sense of comradery in those pits that is admirable. If someone goes down, or is in trouble, they get helped out, end of story.
This scene moshing bullshit though, where did all that crap start? I can remember the first time I witnessed that ninja-fighting shite they do I couldn't stop laughing, its plain ridiculous!

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Exodus was the first band I saw organize one. In 1988. ;)

Dan

Reaction score
Urgh right :rolleyes:

First off.. walls of death, circle pits and moshpits for 'proper' metal bands are respectful to those in and out of the pit. This is just my my experience. This is usually because the guys in these kinds of pits are huge burly blokes and the scene kids dont dare try anything. :squint:

However at a lot of these smaller shows with lesser known bands they come out in force. I cant stand it because if in in the audience i usually end up fighting some douche because i cant stand him throwing punches every 5 seconds at the back of my head or at girls. I dont take that shit and i dont expect anyone to dish it out either. :yesway:

When i play shows i actually stop the band playing and embarrass the shit out of them. I did it a few months back when some dicks were pulling punches at the back of some younger guys towards the front obviously wanting to just watch the show. :noplease:

I just stopped playing, took the mic and got down into the pit. Told the guys to start playing again and if they wanted to act like douches they could do it to my face and i would dish it back twice as hard. Needless to say the wimps backed off. :agreed:

Best thing to do is just beat the living crap into them, maybe if it happens often enough it might knock sense into them :noplease:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Urgh right :rolleyes:

First off.. walls of death, circle pits and moshpits for 'proper' metal bands are respectful to those in and out of the pit. This is just my my experience. This is usually because the guys in these kinds of pits are huge burly blokes and the scene kids dont dare try anything. :squint:

However at a lot of these smaller shows with lesser known bands they come out in force. I cant stand it because if in in the audience i usually end up fighting some douche because i cant stand him throwing punches every 5 seconds at the back of my head or at girls. I dont take that shit and i dont expect anyone to dish it out either. :yesway:

When i play shows i actually stop the band playing and embarrass the shit out of them. I did it a few months back when some dicks were pulling punches at the back of some younger guys towards the front obviously wanting to just watch the show. :noplease:

I just stopped playing, took the mic and got down into the pit. Told the guys to start playing again and if they wanted to act like douches they could do it to my face and i would dish it back twice as hard. Needless to say the wimps backed off. :agreed:

Best thing to do is just beat the living crap into them, maybe if it happens often enough it might knock sense into them :noplease:

:wub:

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
first show i went to, i was at the side chillin with some ppl tryin to enjoy the bands and what not.

some kid with stretched ear lobs and a tight green suit came towrds me doin the fucken back stroke or somethin, i shoved him outta my way, and then he got in my face...

i grabbed his gay little head and knee'd him and he just layed out on the ground for the next 5 mins...then he got up and left the show...

Dan

Reaction score
first show i went to, i was at the side chillin with some ppl tryin to enjoy the bands and what not.

some kid with stretched ear lobs and a tight green suit came towrds me doin the fucken back stroke or somethin, i shoved him outta my way, and then he got in my face...

i grabbed his gay little head and knee'd him and he just layed out on the ground for the next 5 mins...then he got up and left the show...

Wait a second....

some kid with stretched ear lobs and a tight green suit

IT CANT BE....

tight green suit

riddler.jpg

:lol:

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
walls of death are safer even with a couple hundred running at each other than any dancecore bullshit with 10 ppl acting like fuckin idiots. i know if i fall down in a metal pit i can expect at least one hand to come my way to help me up, not a half ass'd round house kick to the face. if you want to fight people and not 'dance' like a sissy, then they should grow a set and do UFC or MMA, then we will see how hardcore you are. :evil:

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
Its just that hxc fad that got real popular with metalcore and completely took over with deathcore.

I just had this guy I work with tell me how he doesn't go to deathcore shows anymore (he used to be in that scene) because people got fucking out of hand and would just jump people for no reason.

The worst I ever saw was at a korn concert actually xD The dude got into a fight with some other dude typical stupid shit and then the one guys girlfriend shows up and the other guy decks her flat in the face on purpose. I was half his size and was ready to jump the motherfucker along with most of the surrounding people but somehow he managed to pull a ninja and poof.