I got fuzz for $40

• Thread starter Big Dumb Bitch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Big Dumb Bitch

Evil trans lady >:3
Reaction score
I got both of these today at the pawn shop for $40 total.

The one on the left is a Dolamo fuzz thing and Google told me it's a rebadged Caline fuzz. It's kinda like a Fuzz Face but it gets splattier and more fucked up and doesn't clean up as good. It's aggressively neon orange and the picture doesn't do it justice and is absolutely worth the $15 I spent on it.

The Super Fuzz rules and if you don't like octave fuzz you're a dummy. Also the boost option is good and I'd rather buy like 10 of these than a Boss FZ-2 even though they're plastic garbage lol. It doesn't sound as good as the really good clone of an old Super Fuzz I used to have that I had to sell cuz I needed $ though but I like it.

fuzz.jpg

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm for it. My buddy lent me his SF300 but I dont think I got more than 5 minutes with it before I gave it back. Dad life.

Can always try to rehouse the behringer?

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hell yeah! The Behringer rules, not being the real thing and plastic housing aside. Wouldn't be bad to rehouse it.

The Dolamo one is awesome too, my brother has one and I was stunned at how good it is for the money.