I knowingly bought a Kiesel I'm making a 22 page thread about

• Thread starter nightsprinter
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Don't forget the Crocs good sir! And yea.....I miss the politics thread not even gonna lie esp with this crazy ass election right around the corner lmao. :lol:

:bowdown: Kiesels/Hawaiiian Shirts/Crocs/Dick Shaped Foods......by far the best 22 page Kiesel thread on here!
Sir we have yet to have ONE 22 page Kiesel thread because of Max getting off to all of us edging on here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Oh shit, I forgot to update: ok, @wheresthefbomb , I tried the pb&j banana hotdog. It was good, but my banana was too big (heh) and the bites weren't even with peanut butter and jelly. It was more pb and banana with one bite, and jelly and banana with another.

Still good. I got indigestion later in the evening and I'll blame it on the pb&j banana hot dog.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Oh shit, I forgot to update: ok, @wheresthefbomb , I tried the pb&j banana hotdog. It was good, but my banana was too big (heh) and the bites weren't even with peanut butter and jelly. It was more pb and banana with one bite, and jelly and banana with another.

Still good. I got indigestion later in the evening and I'll blame it on the pb&j banana hot dog.
I think the trick is to do up the bun like a pb&j, one on each side. my roommate suggested chocolate sauce over the top ketchup/mustard style which I think is a stroke of genius. I will report back after I get some chocolate sauce.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
View attachment 146813

explanation for the kids...

I hesitated making a 56k joke on my last NGD thread's title. Definitely doing it for my next NGD and watch the children ask questions.