I need a Death shirt.

• Thread starter Xtremevillan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xtremevillan

im leaving ss.org
Contributor
Reaction score
Preferably Symbolic, maybe Sound of Perseverance. If you can, the 1995 "Metal To The Masses" shirt, if you have it.

eBay is unwanting to have them :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
The metal shirt store around here has both. Unfortunately they don't have an online store. Maybe I could snag their phone number and you could see if they'll ship them, although it'll be pretty fucking expensive.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
That Metalshirts.net site is cool, but they're severely lacking in longsleeves. Actually, all sites are.

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
That Metalshirts.net site is cool, but they're severely lacking in longsleeves. Actually, all sites are.

Man, I never wear longsleeve shirts. :lol: Just get a bunch of cheap ones, and wear the metal t-shirt over it if it's that cold. My only issue with these places is getting the shirts in XXL.

they sell them at hot topic now.

No shit.

They'd have to pay me money to even set foot in that store.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Man, I never wear longsleeve shirts. :lol: Just get a bunch of cheap ones, and wear the metal t-shirt over it if it's that cold.

I don't do it for heat. I just prefer longsleeves, I wear them even in the summer time. Also sometimes you miss some cool shit running down the sleeves. That, and I don't have any tattoos so my arms are kind of boring.

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't do it for heat. I just prefer longsleeves, I wear them even in the summer time. Also sometimes you miss some cool shit running down the sleeves. That, and I don't have any tattoos so my arms are kind of boring.

If I wore LS shirts here I'd bake. :lol:

Xtremevillan

im leaving ss.org
Contributor
Reaction score

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
Sorry, but buying a used tee is freaking weird. :erk:

Especially when it comes with steaks :ugh: