I played a Teuffel Tesla ! WOW!

• Thread starter Kayzer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flo

Reaction score
I love Teuffel guitars, a completely different approach in design.
And the design makes sence! The low end is so much increased with a singlecut design, the "shorter" the naked neck the better.

loktide

dotlike
Contributor
Reaction score
And the design makes sence! The low end is so much increased with a singlecut design, the "shorter" the naked neck the better.

ok... that doesn't seem very obvious to me. care to elaborate on that? :)

damigu

stay tuned
Reaction score
if it sounds good and plays well, i don't care what it looks like.
nor do i care how ridiculous i do or don't look while playing it.

loktide

dotlike
Contributor
Reaction score
i actually like the design. it's definitely original.

flo

Reaction score
ok... that doesn't seem very obvious to me. care to elaborate on that? :)

Well, it's basically the stiffness of the whole construction that is increased. The neck can't vibrate that much, so less energy from the string vibraton is being passed to the body, and this leads to... more tone! The construction can carry the low notes with(= lot of energy) much better. Well, that's the theory... Most people will argue they love their powerstrats, and they've got enough of low end.:hbang:

loktide

dotlike
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, it's basically the stiffness of the whole construction that is increased. The neck can't vibrate that much, so less energy from the string vibraton is being passed to the body, and this leads to... more tone! The construction can carry the low notes with(= lot of energy) much better. Well, that's the theory... Most people will argue they love their powerstrats, and they've got enough of low end.:hbang:

that actually makes perfect sense. thanks dude :yesway:

Kayzer

Reaction score
Here is a little update on my Teuffel GAS situation!
I really cant forget this axe and I called Ulrich Teuffel yesterday to talk about a meeting in his workshop when I am near his location in late December.
Looks like I will see and being able to play all his axes in late December and also checking out his insane collection of Bogner amps.
This will be a blast, I make sure to take lots of photos, stay tuned, more to come.

loktide

dotlike
Contributor
Reaction score
I really cant forget this axe and I called Ulrich Teuffel yesterday to talk about a meeting in his workshop when I am near his location in late December.
Looks like I will see and being able to play all his axes in late December and also checking out his insane collection of Bogner amps.
This will be a blast, I make sure to take lots of photos, stay tuned, more to come.

that sounds cool :metal:

flo

Reaction score

You must(!) promise to make a video!
MUST! You'll get banned from this forum if you forget! :nono: