Ibanez 2024 NAMM

Neon_Knight_

Reaction score
The Evertune is the most comfy (for the right hand) fixed bridge, and once adjusted as it should be, there's nothing wrong
I was afraid of it before having one, you know....ignorance :lol:
But not the most comfy bridge. The Lo-Pro Edge or Edge Zero takes the prize for comfort imo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Musiscience

Reaction score
So I was playing my AZ yesterday and thought it would be interesting to have an AZ/RG hybrid. Like and RG shape and specs (Wizard neck, flat radius, lo-pro, hotter pickups, etc.), but with some features of the AZ like the switching system and oil finished roasted neck/fretboard. Probably never going to happen but, Ibanez please?

Mboogie7

When the fuck did we get ice cream?
Reaction score
Forever GASing for an RG770DX reissue in neon purple. Of course this needs to be left handed.

somethingsomething

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
So I was playing my AZ yesterday and thought it would be interesting to have an AZ/RG hybrid. Like and RG shape and specs (Wizard neck, flat radius, lo-pro, hotter pickups, etc.), but with some features of the AZ like the switching system and oil finished roasted neck/fretboard. Probably never going to happen but, Ibanez please?

If Ibanez really wanted to eat Suhr's cake, they would do this. Basically an answer to the Suhr Modern (not that the Modern is particularly unique).

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Figured this is the best place to ask...

I play a lot more 7's and my 8 than I do 6's, so I'm wondering how good/bad the vintage style trems are on the GRGA120's? I'm not opposed to something "nicer" with a double locking trem but thought I'd ask about the cheaper ones first.

Reaction score
This slanted frets thing must be getting its momento, Ibanez is still investing in finish variations of it... just why not a multiscale in this format? instant buy for many i would guess...?

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Reaction score
Wish they slanted the pups on that Q. The geometry puts me off.

I love how ibanez went full Xzibit and decided to forego the popular "pale moon ebony" fingerboard and just cut a whole body out of it though. Bold.