WTB Ibanez 27" scale 7 strings (2077XL, 1077XL, 7421XL, etc, full guitars or just necks)

coldbloodsupplicant

coldblood supplicant
Reaction score
Gear/Guitar Wanted: Any Ibanez 27" 7 string guitars or necks (older models preferred)
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): n/a
Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Kentucky
International OK?: Yup
Contact Info (No Phone #s): jbaxter031@gmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): Can provide several references on request, all done thru FB and Reverb
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Open to discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cosmorenfro

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Looking primarily for older models! Not quite a fan of the Prestige line's QC in recent years, definitely not worth what they ask IMO.
i hear you, if it helps i own this model and its perfect. no issues whatsoever.

coldbloodsupplicant

coldblood supplicant
Reaction score
i hear you, if it helps i own this model and its perfect. no issues whatsoever.
Ooh nice. Yeah its not exactly out of the question for me, but I'm happy to wait. I have an RGIXL7 to tie me over til the right one comes along.

How's the bridge on it? Haven't even used a 7 string floyd-style bridge before personally.

cosmorenfro

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Ooh nice. Yeah its not exactly out of the question for me, but I'm happy to wait. I have an RGIXL7 to tie me over til the right one comes along.

How's the bridge on it? Haven't even used a 7 string floyd-style bridge before personally.
it's the lo-pro edge which is fantastic. very stable and easy to make adjustments. i'm a fan of the older stuff as well so i hope you find what you're after, i know the feeling!

coldbloodsupplicant

coldblood supplicant
Reaction score
Just weighing in that I love my 1077 and hope you find one of these. I think they are really special!
Thanks yo! Been after one for a while but it'll prolly be a while before someone wants to part with theirs lol