Ibanez, Esp, Schecter......headstock 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackSomber

Reaction score
:realmad:it may just be me being weird or something...but i just dont like ibanez guitars... some of their shapes are to plain for me...and their head stock... i mostly see people posting picks of ibanez guitars here, and i think to myself, are they just that freakin amazing? i for one dont think so... as a matter of fact, the guitar i play the most now is the one i made...being that it was my first build, i expected it to be crap, but i seem to favor the tone from it more than i do the ibanez i play at guitar center (its basswood body just like alot of ibanez)...

maybe im just real picky when it comes to things i want... there are some really nice looking guitars out there, but many of them have some features i dont like... i wish i could take an esp bucher knife headstock and the quilted maple tops on most of Schecter's guitars, sharpen up the devil horns on the body a little... and ...and...:ugh: ......

....i think ima make me some guitars this summer....:agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.