Ibanez Genesis Collection

• Thread starter Whammy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
shitsøn;3650028 said:
This sounds exciting. I want an RG770. Missed out on the reissues a couple of years ago.

"Played by Japanese hands" potentially bums me out, tho. :lol:

I can't think of another reason for them to say "played by Japanese hands" outside of these being Japan exclusives.

It's a poem, maybe it's a metaphor or figurative language or something...

/fingerscrossed

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

_MonSTeR_

Reaction score
I have a business trip to Tokyo booked for the end of November and a couple of days off whilst I'm there...

atimoc

deus ex machina
Contributor
Reaction score
Thomann does have a Destroyer listed as "Not yet available", but whether that is a part of Genesis Collection or not, I have no idea:

Ibanez DT520FM-CRS - Thomann

314495.jpg

Whammy

Reaction score
Yeah these guitars are being introduced to Europe (not part of Genesis - Genesis is for the Japanese market after all). Just don't know when :lol:

The two AR guitars are already in the US I believe :scratch:

AR420_VLS_12_01.jpg
AR325_DBS_12_01.jpg

DT520FM_CRS_12_01.jpg

bob123

Banned
Reaction score

This video... is pretty much the most accurate thing i've ever seen portrayed about me hahaha

Also, gents, the old artcores, musicians, and destroyers were all set neck or neck through endeavours. These neck plates they are showing are remeniscent of the early 90's cast neck plates... which woudl be incredible!

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
But can't Aussies order from Japan (like ikebe? ) we can't. They told me to jump in a lake basically :lol:

-42-

Nothing to see here
Reaction score
Between the definition of 'genenis' and the shot of square heels this smacks of a throwback line.

I'm down.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
Try Ishabashi ;)

Interesting

EDIT, the link doesn't show the one I wanted to show

They also have a JS-1000 in blue that is tasty looking! And it's a reasonable USD price that I can see........but I'm not sure it's a production model. (hence the "custom" 24th fret marker)

AVfan

Reaction score
If they Re-Issue the Ibanez XV's, that'll really set people off cause many back in the 80's hadn't even heard of the guitar. that and id buy like 5 of them.

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
Man.. Ibanez keep making me take back my vow of 'this is the last guitar I am buying'.
First it was the S/RG1XXV's, Then the UV70P, The blue flame maple Iron label is probably next... this genesis has me intrigued.

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
If they're really going to reissue old guitars, I am hoping beyond hope that one of them is the HSS S540. Gawd i want one.