Ibanez NAMM 2016

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TiffuZeless

darude-sandstorm
Reaction score
I have a subscription to the magazine and I believe subscribers get the issues a few days earlier. :cool:

Edit.

I scanned and posted a full picture of the ad twice but it keeps disappearing. I hope I didn't break any forum rules. :eek:

319747695_scan0001_122_114lo.jpg

It's broken :(
Can you please re-upload it for us man?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TGOD

The Wiz
Reaction score
I just can't do it. I can't get in to the green top and extreme bevels. At least with a body wood as light as that. The contrast is just too much, and pretty ugly imo. Maybe a natural top would work.

That RGA is just pure sex, though.

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Whelp, a nebula burst in green is pretty much everything I've dreamed of from Ibanez but it just looks silly with the natural bevel. Hope it looks better IRL or when we get more pictures :squint:

Masoo2

Reaction score
Really digging the RGA.

Is it just me or does that RGD look fairly thick?

Seems much thicker than the RGD320 I had (wasn't a thin guitar, but didn't seem that thick)

Stooge1996

Reaction score
Hopefully hipshot has a 6 string gibraltar replacement out intime for these. That RGA looks sick and would be better with the hipshot replacement

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Hopefully hipshot has a 6 string gibraltar replacement out intime for these. That RGA looks sick and would be better with the hipshot replacement

I concur. Although the new Gibraltar is way better than the old one I would rather have the hipshot. Other than that it looks quite solid and might steal my tax return check from me immediately after I get it :lol::lol:

Zerox8610

Reaction score
Sh*t... I need to pay off debt rather than add to it, but Ibanez is making it hard to say no.

Edit: I meant for the RGA personally. Not really digging that RGD. I, as a few other people here have mentioned already, would have preferred a solid color over the top. But that RGA is fantastic, and I'm very glad they're bringing the design/model back.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
I honestly hope theres a prestige rga sneaking into the lineup this year again because then I'll have one hell of a dilemma but the best kind of dilemma :lol:

Stooge1996

Reaction score
I honestly hope theres a prestige rga sneaking into the lineup this year again because then I'll have one hell of a dilemma but the best kind of dilemma :lol:

I'm hoping that a prestige gets in there too. My 121 is lonely and i want another rga. If there is an RGA prestige in the lineup I can see it not being included in the Australian selection hahaha

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
My 3 RGA prestiges are getting lonely :lol:

I'm still holding my breath for a JB Brubaker sig but knowing Ibanez I'll hold my breath forever even if August Burns Red is now Grammy nominated still not enough to warrant a sig I guess :shrug: Maybe I'm just biased by them being from down the road from me :lol:

Stooge1996

Reaction score
My 3 RGA prestiges are getting lonely :lol:

I'm still holding my breath for a JB Brubaker sig but knowing Ibanez I'll hold my breath forever even if August Burns Red is now Grammy nominated still not enough to warrant a sig I guess :shrug: Maybe I'm just biased by them being from down the road from me :lol:

Just a bit biased :lol::lol: Still one of the best bands i've seen live also the first metalcore band i got into. I still think meddler is one of their best :shred:. My 121 is dinged enough for a green refinish. Add two white stripes and it's done. Maybe white bkp's, just can't do emgs

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
that RGD looks gross with the natural bevel
Agreed.

Just a bit biased :lol::lol: Still one of the best bands i've seen live also the first metalcore band i got into. I still think meddler is one of their best :shred:. My 121 is dinged enough for a green refinish. Add two white stripes and it's done. Maybe white bkp's, just can't do emgs

DO IT.

Latest posts