Ibanez RG1077XL

- J-

Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm selling my Ibanez VBT700 and this guy told me he's interested in trading his Ibanez RG1077XL for my VBT700. Is that a good offer? My VBT700 is in mint condition has been barely played and includes a custom made hardshell case. I haven't heard much about baritone 7 string models and I really don't know what to do... what do you think guys?

P.S. Sorry for my poor english!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
If you don't mind basswood guitars, they're probably the coolest RG7s, aside from the 2027's. And its probably worth a good deal more (at least used) than your VBT700.

LadyKiller

Last Tough Guy
Reaction score
I don't mind basswood, but I'm not sure about the tuning. Can I tune it like a normal 7 string?

Yes of course ;)
Trade this guitar. This is the best Bariton Guitar that I ever held in My Hands of Power!:hbang:

loktide

dotlike
Contributor
Reaction score
that's a really good deal. go for it man! :yesway:

i often tune to B standard on my 27" ibanez 7 and i couldn't think of any reason that speaks against it

Scali

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, just take one string gauge lighter than what you'd usually use on a 25.5" scale 7-string when you tune standard, and you should get pretty much the same playability, but with a different tonality to it.

Latest posts