Ibanez RG7420 Magenta Crush w/ OFR, Tremol-no, and Dimarzios

• Thread starter AATTWDIS
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AATTWDIS

Nick
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Player's condition Ibanez RG7420MC. See pictures for dings and condition. Main mentionable thing is by the bridge cavity where there is a crack into the wood. It's only 1/16" thick and isn't loose and isn't through the body or anything. Missing backplate. Small scratch on headstock.

It's got the great one piece neck and it's slimmer than a few others that I've owned. A few dings on the back, pictured. It has a Dimarzio New 7 Neck pickup and a Dimarzio Blaze Neck in the bridge. I recently installed the Tremol-no and the Original Floyd Rose new and it's right up on par with a 7620 and then some! Please see pictures and I can email higher res pics if needed.

Modifications (if any): OFR, Tremol-no, and Dimarzio New 7 Neck and Dimarzio Blaze 7 Neck in Bridge.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): None
Location (City,State or City,Country): Chapel Hill, NC
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $500 Shipped & Insured - Paypal

I'll include the original LO-TRS bridge as well.

I'd be willing to put the original bridge back in with the Tremol-no and put in a New 7 Bridge pickup for a total of $400 shipped. Without Tremol-no - $360 shipped. All mods will be done after payment.

Pictures:
DSC_3038.jpg

DSC_3039.jpg

DSC_3044.jpg

DSC_3045.jpg

DSC_3046.jpg

DSC_3042.jpg

DSC_3040.jpg

DSC_3041.jpg

DSC_3048.jpg

DSC_3049.jpg

MetalHeadMat

Jackson/Charvel Connoisseur
Reaction score
Hey!

Will you ship to Canada?

ALSO how does the neck pickup sound in the bridge? Furthermore, how does a New 7 sound? Never heard of them.

Looking forward to your reply bud!

AATTWDIS

Nick
Reaction score
I can ship to Canada but I'd prefer to ship FedEx.

Neck pickup in the bridge sounds great. Did this as I always heard Korn did this before going to pafs. New 7s were stock in RG7620/1s and are based off of blazes. Similar sound with the slight bass/mids boost that the neck position allows, good vowel sound.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AATTWDIS

Nick
Reaction score
I just put the Lo-TRS back in!

Everything is the same sans the bridge and no Tremol-no. (If a mod could edit the title, that would be awesome!)

$350 Shipped!

AATTWDIS

Nick
Reaction score
Sorry for the odd way of bumping but this is the last bump before I just make a new thread with new pictures. :yesway:

The guitar has the Lo-TRS and a set of Dimarzio New 7s installed now and does not have a Tremol-no installed. Set up in standard and plays like butter!

$325 Shipped :agreed:

Sephiroth

Not a FFVII Fanboy!
Reaction score
Oh yes! I can't wait. Finally back in the 7-string game! It's been a while but it will be nice to return! :hbang: Don't you worry, I'll take good care of her, and by take care of her I mean play the hell out of her. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.