Ibanez RG752LWFX Prestige

Status
Not open for further replies.

philentology

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG752 -Black limba top. Really great condition minus 2 tiny chips that came with the guitar.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Includes Prestige Case & Goodies
Location (City,State or City,Country): Buffalo, NY
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me please.
References (eBay or other forum userid): My iTrader and my ebay username: philentology
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1100 + shipping
Pictures:
E7G6EIo.jpg

tL0FlB7.jpg

M4x7vjP.jpg

zB8Y0iq.jpg

T63kQtB.jpg

1PQb4IX.jpg

G5C7OxT.jpg

XczkqH7.jpg

hrY2Dht.jpg

WIzbVh7.jpg

I am selling this guitar as I haven barely played it since I traded @WillDfx for it. I am moving next week into a much smaller apartment so I am looking to shed some gear and this beautiful guitar is on the block.

I haven't seen too many of these other than the one I traded @WillDfx for. http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gu...mba-top-ibanez-s-wenge-neck-rosewood-top.html

Store specs: Ibanez RG752LWFX Prestige Electric Guitar (with Case), 7-String

Aside from the two small chips in the photo, I would say the guitar is in new condition. I've play it roughly 6 hours since I got it and its always been in its case.

It is a really great guitar to play. The bridge and locking tuners are excellent. It still has the stock pups. I thought they were just fine.

Sorry, no trades for now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

philentology

Reaction score
Bump!

If you're interested in it, I'm moving from Buffalo to NYC starting the 11th. My gear will be packed up and inaccessible until the 16th.

trevets

Reaction score
If you by any chance change your mind about a trade for your Ibanez, I have a beautiful Carvin dc727. Deep wine burst, quilted maple top, matte finish, d activator in the bridge, neck through and ebony fretboard. If your mind does change than let me know and I'll send you some pictures!

philentology

Reaction score
If you by any chance change your mind about a trade for your Ibanez, I have a beautiful Carvin dc727. Deep wine burst, quilted maple top, matte finish, d activator in the bridge, neck through and ebony fretboard. If your mind does change than let me know and I'll send you some pictures!

trevets! I appreciate the offer but I really need to downsize my instrument collection at this point. Too many instruments people should be enjoying... slowly aging in their cushy cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.