Ibanez RGA 8!!!

• Thread starter Otaraxia
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otaraxia

Reaction score
That's right boys, I'm selling my RGA8. It's practically brand new. I played it a bit, but its still in great condition. Now, if you check out my other posts then you'll see that I am actually one of the first people to have had to deal with the bridge defect. But, I had it fixed and now its solid. It has never given me any other issues. :nono:Not one! Now the reason why I'm selling it is because I recently had a custom 7 string explorer made, and I gotta sell some gear to help pay for it, and to make my life a tad more livable. So, if you're interested in my RGA 8, then feel free to e-mail me at otaraxia@gmail.com. Thanks for checking it out!:hbang:..........................oh., oh and it comes with a carvin tweed bass case!

It is now up on ebay. Starting bid is set at $500. Here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-RGA8-Eig...16?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Guitar&hash=item3a5bb45d04

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RGA 8
Modifications (if any): Fixed Bridge Defect, and It has dunlop strap locks.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): nope
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rosemead, CA, USA
Contact Info (No Phone #s) otaraxia@gmail.com
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): I've bought a guitar from a user on this forum. His user name is gruesome. And, I take private lessons from Shane Gibson, who is also on this forum.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $650 US (this includes shipping), If you've got something cool, I might trade. I do prefer to sell it though. But, like I said,"if its cool?" Eh, eh?
Pictures:

It has finally been SOLD!!!

Attachments

• RGA8 1.JPG
    RGA8 1.JPG
    864.8 KB · Views: 305
  • RGA8 2.JPG
    RGA8 2.JPG
    841.9 KB · Views: 393
  • RGA83.JPG
    RGA83.JPG
    842.9 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nemuri

Reaction score
You didn't fill out this part:

References Required (eBay or other forum userid):

How do we know you'll come through?

(BTW, if you do provide references, I may be interested)

Otaraxia

Reaction score
I've never done any business on ebay. But, I have bought a guitar from a user on this forum. His user name is gruesome. And, I take private lessons from Shane Gibson. He posts on this forum. You could check up with them if you'd like.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Interested in an ESP SC607 (rare 25.5" scaled 2-color sunburst)?

Status
Not open for further replies.