Ibanez S370 bridge

metalheadpunk

NUTRICULA
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, so i am considering buying an Ibanez S370 from a pawn shop down the road from me. The one reservation i have is that the bridge is a piece....so does anyone know which tremolo bridges would be a direct replacement for this model? Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalheadpunk

NUTRICULA
Contributor
Reaction score
hmm, so what would my options be as far as replacing that bridge? extra routing to fit something else in? and what would bridge would be best for that?

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
it's a lo-trs if that helps, maybe the OFR is a direct replacement, not cetain though

I used to have the same model, the trem isn't awful

ChrisPcritter

Contributor
Reaction score
I was confused for a second. I'm not sure what will work on this. I think the original floyd or a floyd rose pro (which is what I'd use) will fit.

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
dude, grab it. just grab an ofr and pop it in. s series is nice for a change. something ibby that isnt basswood

ChrisPcritter

Contributor
Reaction score
Or get my favorite guitar for the money. RG520 Mahogany 2 humbuckers and 24 frets. Usually sell for about $400... Find a used one that someone already put better pickups in..

metalheadpunk

NUTRICULA
Contributor
Reaction score
funny you say that, one just popped up on craigslist not 15 miles from my house. i may get it instead because i went to look at the S again and t is pretty beat up .