Ibanez S7320 w/ BKPs, Dyed FB, & Straplocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm selling this on behalf of my bandmate Buddy. This customized Saber 7 was completely babied and mainly used for recording purposes. He only took it out to two shows. Here's what is special about this guitar:

1) It has a Bare Knuckle 'Painkiller' in the bridge and the 'Miracle Man' neck model in the neck. These things sound fucking AMAZING and blow away the hideous stockers.

2) The fingerboard was meticulously conditioned/dyed about 10x until it was mega dark and smooth. The stock rosewood on these things are pretty lame looking, this is a huge improvement.

3) It comes with a DiMarzio ClipLock strap & gig bag.

4) Strung with epic Elixir NanoWeb strings in standard tuning

5) Super thin/fast neck. I've noticed some of these have had chunky ones, not this one.

He's looking for $675 for it but we'll entertain best offers. He put in a lot of time and money into this thing, and it's still pretty minty. You can save a lot of time and money by getting this one :)

More pics (hell, perhaps even a video) available upon request. I can accept PayPal, Visa/MC, Amex, Discover, or Money Orders. I will ship internationally as well, just PM me for a shipping estimate.

Cheers :cheers:

saber01.jpg

saber02.jpg

jackson02.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Oh no you don't. I called dibs. lol

Haha, PM answered.

From what year is it? And is it Indonesian or Korean-made?

He bought it in late 2008. It plays really well and has great fretwork. We could tell it had potential right away, it just needed some better pickups and some other tweaks.

He likes it a lot but I recently found a silverburst Jackson 7 for him; to go with the black one he already has and he doesn't need this anymore.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well that was fast... sold! I wish everything was this easy! Lock it up mods :)

You'll dig this Craig :yesway:

Status
Not open for further replies.