Ibanez SH-7 Seventh Heaven

• Thread starter Turbo_Andy_
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Turbo_Andy_

Reaction score
Designed specifically for 7-string guitars with the input from some of Ibanez hottest 7-string players, the SH7 Seventh Heaven distortion pedal accentuates the low-end girth of the 7-string while reducing unwanted string noise. A special mode switch allows you to choose between two different distortion voicings while Lo, Hi, Drive, and Level knobs give you total tone control. An absolute must-have effect for replicating the best 7-string sounds of others or creating your own individual tones.

That is what is written on Ibanez' site. And it is the best distorition-pedal I've ever tried. It let me play all the low things I want to. It is just amazing.

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
oh man. You are the first person that I know about that likes this pedal :no:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

philkilla

Baritone Maniac
Contributor
Reaction score
This was the worst sounding pedal I have EVER used in my life.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I had one of these that I had no problem throwing in for free when I sold my 7620. Piece of crap!!!

7stringShitkikr

Reaction score
This pedal sucks balls, glad to see everyone else on the same page, I bought one of these a few years ago and when I got it home and plugged it in I thought "WTF is wrong with this thing?" The distortion is weak and very muddy and shitty sounding I traded it back in a while ago.

ChrisPcritter

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I thought I did good getting one of these cheap in like new condition. Then after an hour of messing with it, it went to my pile of things I add in two sweeten the deal on a trade. I would call it a piece of shit but at least shit makes good fertilizer...

g3rmanium

NullPointerException
Reaction score
I have one of these, too. It's the only pedal I've ever used in a song.

It's great for a huge crusty wall of grind. Not so good for anything other than palm mutes.

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
So why else would the guy come on here solely to write a review about how great this product is that no one else on here likes?

g3rmanium

NullPointerException
Reaction score
First of all, I do own this pedal.

Secondly, it's the only pedal I ever used on a track Riesenhaufenscheiße.

Thirdly, I'm not going to sell it for reason nr 2.

But -- if you're still trying to be a smartass, FOAD. Thanks.

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
I'm referring to Turbo Andy, the guy listed as the one who wrote this review. Not you g3rmanium, I'm not being a smartass, if anything I'm surprised no one else has noticed this.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
I've said it once and I'll say it again:

The words "buy" and "this" were never used... :squint:

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
ok, then why is this the only thing he has posted?
So he's just one happy customer you believe then?
Well I'm open to the idea that he's been to go around and write good reviews for particular products. I see shit like this all the time, especialy on the Harmony Central review section.