Ibanez Super Wizard neck (AANJ)

syndrone

You Must Listen To SYNDRONE
Reaction score
Hey there!

I would like to replace the neck of my 99`s RG550ltd and thus I`m looking for a super wizard neck with the bubinga stripe in good condition. Fretwear should be as minimal as possible, please don`t offer necks with cracks or necks that aren`t straight, thanks!

Cheers!

Gear/Guitar Wanted: Ibanez AANJ Super Wizard Neck /w bubinga
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Switzerland
International OK?: sure
Contact Info (No Phone #s): p.m. on here
References (eBay or other forum userid): deals over ebay, jemsite, a few on here as well
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): you tell me, I`m thinking around 100-120$ depending on the condition.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

syndrone

Reaction score
Thanks Mods for moving. Learnt something, won`t happen again! ;)

Just would like to add: I`m also considering JEM necks although this will require some measuring on both sides...
Price can also be different, obviously.

syndrone

Reaction score
super wizard neck with bubinga, anyone? 570`s had them, some 550`s..... THROW IT AT ME! :)

syndrone

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer! :)
99% sure it won`t fit the body (though I`ll have to check that first to be 100% sure) and I don`t really want to do any routing to it and to be honest, I really crave for that old super wizard neck...

But still: how much do you want for it? and what did you do to the body and tremolo? :p

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
it's on the guitar at the moment, as long as body is AANJ is hsould fit.

I'd be looking for 120£ or so.

Reason for selling is I used to have an MTM2 neck on the guitar body, and kind of fancy that again, but not sure.

If you don't find a wizard neck you can always give me a shout :)

syndrone

Reaction score
I checked it and the body will definitely require some routing to accept the neck.. it`s nothing major, but still something a luthier has to do...

However, thanks again for the offer. If my search will not come to an end, I will come back at you. If you still have the neck then, we can make a deal ;)

syndrone

Reaction score
bump!

throw that delicious super-wizard-sharktooth-inlay-bubinga-white-binding-ibby-neck at me! :)