I'm inspired by Doom Metal and The Mars Volta

antigluten

Reaction score
I've been playing for a long time though have just recently moved into the realm of low tuning. I modified my now stolen Gibson Les Paul to hold up to Bb standard and loved it and am now looking for a new guitar...

I am now lead vocalist for a Metal band called Rebirth To Ends.

I also have a solo project of the progressive post-rock/doom/desert-rock variety called GiantGiant. Basically I just love to play all instruments and take this opportunity to do so.

I'm excited to meet some new people so please don't hesitate to get in touch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

antigluten

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome - I'm currently pawning off a bunch of random stuff to fund a new guitar. Have been looking at the Ibanez Mike Mushok and it seems to give me just the right vibe (atleast sol niger 333's refinished one did :D).

Theft is still stupid though.

Digideus

Reaction score
Hail fellow Doom fan! Shame about the theft. I have some friends in Connecticut in the local scene there. Post some details about the guitar and a pic if youve got one and I will gladly forward them on in case it turns up somewhere in new england

antigluten

Reaction score
It is a Gibson Les Paul in a Hardshell case. The case is shaped like a guitar, black, has several stickers on it, as well as a logo spray painted in yellow on it. It looks exactly like the following picture:
%21l1.jpg

The guitar itself is a Gibson Les Paul Special. It is a stained cherry wood finish and has duct tape on the back of one of the tuning gears holding it on. Also, there is a pickholder glued on to the body right below the pickups. The guitar looks like this:
%21l2.jpg