I'm seeing Fear Factory next friday (Dec. 4th) HELL YEAH!!

• Thread starter lucasreis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
I'm extremely excited about it, in four days I'm seeing Fear Factory (or Strapping Young Factory) in São Bernardo (a city next to where I live). Does anybody know their current set-list? Is Powershifter going to be played? Anyway, if anybody knows, let me know (Hey Rick! Get in this thread, please!!) :hbang:

I really hope they play New Breed and Obsolete. :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastian

Reaction score
That's great !
And the setlist is probably ...a .... surprise :idea:

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
Yeah... that's right. It's just that, since I've never been to a concert from them before, what should I expect? Dino isn't going to play any of the Archetype shit, right? That would be really weird lol :D

Sebastian

Reaction score
Yeah... that's right. It's just that, since I've never been to a concert from them before, what should I expect? Dino isn't going to play any of the Archetype shit, right? That would be really weird lol :D

No .. Dino will not play anything from Archetype/Transgression, althought I would like to see Slave Labor or Cyberwaste/Archetype... to be honest I think that would be awesome in a weird way :lol::yesway:

I would expect
Shock
Edgecrusher
Demanufacture
Self Bias Resistor
Zero Signal
Resurrection
Martyr
Scumgrief
Linchpin
Acres of Skin
Descent
Scapegoat
Replica

from the new album.. Mechanize, Powershifter ?

At least those are the more "popular one's" played by Dino and COW...

Fear Factory is awesome live... simply Amazing !

Sebastian

Reaction score
If you return, and have with no vids from the concert.. at least one, you should be banned :squint:

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score
If I was Dino I would refuse to play anything from Archetype or Transgression :lol:

I would refuse too, imagine they playing "the infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has (looks at dino) :shred: :scream: EDGECRUSHER!!!" :lol:

If you return, and have with no vids from the concert.. at least one, you should be banned :squint:

I'll get some videos with my cell phone, but I'm already warning you guys, the quality of it is not the best ever... A friend of mine will also be there and I think his cell camera is a little better than mine. :hbang:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I really don't know what the setlist is going to be.

Quite jealous because I don't think they'll be playing the States for a while, actually. I think they'll be in Europe early next year, then Australia/New Zealand/Japan, and then the US. But don't hold to me that because I'm not 100% sure on it.

And no, they will not play anything from Transgression or Archetype, he's already told me that. :lol:

snuif09

Reaction score
hahaha well i like more of dinos songs then those of cow but drones and empty vision is mainly awesome because of the vocals and cow copied dinos style anyways :p

i cant listen to the whole trangression album but i can blast soul of a new machine,demanufacture and obsolete non stop without skipping a song

maniaco

Reaction score
No .. Dino will not play anything from Archetype/Transgression, althought I would like to see Slave Labor or Cyberwaste/Archetype... to be honest I think that would be awesome in a weird way :lol::yesway:

I would expect
Shock
Edgecrusher
Demanufacture
Self Bias Resistor
Zero Signal
Resurrection
Martyr
Scumgrief
Linchpin
Acres of Skin
Descent
Scapegoat
Replica

from the new album.. Mechanize, Powershifter ?

At least those are the more "popular one's" played by Dino and COW...

Fear Factory is awesome live... simply Amazing !

ha that was close! you are missing some old school tunes though ;-) i got to see them rehearse yesterday! it's sounding really tight with gene on there. don't worry everyone will get to see FF they will surely be on the road for atleast 15 months.

Sebastian

Reaction score
ha that was close! you are missing some old school tunes though ;-) i got to see them rehearse yesterday! it's sounding really tight with gene on there. don't worry everyone will get to see FF they will surely be on the road for atleast 15 months.

Thanks ... my years of research didn't went to nothing I guess :lol:

You got to see the rehearsal ? Man you're lucky :metal:

the more old school FF the better :cool:

lucasreis

ERG Ambassador
Reaction score

Hey Maniaco! Any more tunes I should expect? C'mon! hehehe :hbang: